Here are some tried and true tips that will help reduce your period cramps!
1. Increase blood flow by laying with your knees above your heart or resting a hot water bottle on your stomach/pelvic area. This can also reduce back pain!
2. Exercise – gentle exercise like jogging or yoga reduces emotional stress and leads to less cramping.
3. Water! The more you drink the less bloated you’ll feel.
4. Pick up some vitamin B6 pills from your local drug store. This will help the brain produce more serotonin and reduce cravings, mood swings and bloating.
5. Indulge – you deserve it. Take some time to relax; drink herbal tea, have a bath, get a massage and try to get a good night’s rest.